Join 28 other subscribers
- Honoring My Grandfather, A Victim Of The 1918 Flu and Comparisons To Today
- The Hudson Valley Gateway Region: Verplanck’s Big Time Role in the American Revolution
- Legislator Testa Announces Funding for Seniors Programs
- Legislator John G. Testa Will Not Seek Reelection
- Legislator Testa Secures Funding for Peekskill Youth Programs
Rick Politi on They Just Don’t Make ‘Em Like… Rick Politi on Independence Day!
Previous Post Archives
Tag Archives: taxes
Legislators Pass Bipartisan, Zero-Tax-Increase 2017 Budget
7th Year In A Row Without Tax Levy Increase Increased Public Safety With 6 Westchester County Police Positions Added Infrastructure Initiatives to Increase With 4 Engineers Added to DPW Title XX Subsidized Childcare Gets $1 Million Boost On December 12th, … Continue reading
Yes, there was an approved Waterfront Redevelopment Plan for Peekskill!
Quite a number of people have asked me about projects that we planned and approved when I was mayor but for some reason, were never completed. Many newer residents of Peekskill (over the last 7-8 years) were not here to … Continue reading